I want to announce a new project of mine. It’s a open source DIY hardware for Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other platforms.
Few projects are already available, which address different themas.
Raspberry Pi extension boards:
- RTC-SHIM – RTC-SHIM (mini-HAT), a DS3231 battery driven real-time clock for Raspberry Pi
- NRF24-SHIM – NRF24-SHIM (mini-HAT), an interface board for NRF32L01+ radio boards for Raspberry Pi
- DOT-SHIM – DOT-SHIM (mini-HAT), a DIY 2.54mm raster board for Raspberry Pi
- FAN-SHIM – FAN-SHIM (mini-HAT), support board for axial fans to cool Raspberry Pi
- LED-SHIM – LED-SHIM (mini-HAT), RGB LED array for Raspberry Pi
- UNO/328 – A clone board of popular Arduino Uno with improved EMC properties, simple and cheap to produce
- LEO/32U4 – A clone board of popular Arduino Leonardo with improved EMC properties, simple and cheap to produce
- M0/D21G18 – A clone board of popular Arduino M0 with improved EMC properties, simple and cheap to produce
- LoRaBaseBoard – LoRa Base Board for popular Hoperf’s RFM95/96/97/98 modules
- USB2Serial – USB to Serial boards to program Arduino Pro Mini boards
- USBSocket – Simple micro/mini/full USB adapter boards
- DC/DC – Multipurpose DC/DC buck and buck-boost converter boards with intent of modular application
- DC/STB – Direct Current Screw Terminal Board for 8.5mm terminals