CUDA-Z 0.8.197 SVN is out at 2013.11.01.
- CUDA run-time 5.5 in use;
- Fix search of CUDA library in Linux (Bug: 16);
- New compiler for Windows MSVC 2012 is used;
- 64-bit only package for Mac OSX 10.7 – 10.8 (not yet tested on 10.9!).
Tricks or treat, PPL!
CUDA-Z 0.7.189 is out at 2013.10.02.
- Fix performance display for GTX TITAN (Bug: 15).
CUDA-Z 0.7.184 is out at 2013.05.11.
- Fix for Mac OSX package (Bug: 12 and 13).
Thanks for all reports!
CUDA-Z 0.7.181 is out at 2013.05.02.
- Better support of Windows 8.
- Number of fixes for Linux and MacOSX.
- Multiple bugfixes for all platforms.
- Use CUDA SDK 5.0+.
- Add GK11x support.
You can download CUDA-Z from:
Update: Mac users might need to update CUDA 5.0 driver for Mac to run CUDA-Z 0.7.181.
As far as CUDA 5.0 supports only Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8 the new version of CUDA-Z is not able to run under Mac OSX 10.6. For those who runs Snow Leo on their Mac’s it’s recommended to use CUDA-Z 0.6.163 instead.
Update2: Several Mac users have reported that CUDA-Z 0.7.181 for Mac does not run OK (bug 12 and 13). I’ve prepared beta 0.8.183 with fixes for this problem. Please download this beta version and confirm it runs better. Thanks in advance!
CUDA-Z is a project I do in my spare time. This is a simple program identical to CPU-Z and GPU-Z which shows nVidia CUDA characteristics and performance.
CUDA-Z is written on Qt/C++ and uses CUDA SDK for GPU programming. Thus, the program is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X platforms.
Currently you can download CUDA-Z from:
The software is completely charge/ad-aware free and available under terms of GPL2. Source code you can find in download locations and in official SVN repository.