As far as
ia32-libs package was removed from ubuntu repository there is a difficult situation appears. It’s hard to locate what exactly is missing between ubuntu libraries to make CUDA-Z run properly.
I’ve found a command which install all necessary i386 libraries for CUDA-Z:
sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libstdc++6:i386 zlib1g:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxrender1:i386
Have fun, ppl!
PS: I guess I should seriously consider building a CUDA-Z x64 package for Linux…
CUDA-Z 0.8.207 is out at 2013.11.22.
- CUDA run-time 5.5 in use.
- Fix search of CUDA library in Linux (Bug: 16).
- Use static CUDART and UPX to reduce a package size.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
You can download CUDA-Z from:
CUDA-Z 0.8.197 SVN is out at 2013.11.01.
- CUDA run-time 5.5 in use;
- Fix search of CUDA library in Linux (Bug: 16);
- New compiler for Windows MSVC 2012 is used;
- 64-bit only package for Mac OSX 10.7 – 10.8 (not yet tested on 10.9!).
Tricks or treat, PPLz!
CUDA-Z 0.7.189 is out at 2013.10.02.
- Fix performance display for GTX TITAN (Bug: 15).
CUDA-Z 0.7.184 is out at 2013.05.11.
- Fix for Mac OSX package (Bug: 12 and 13).
Thanks for all reports!